Friday, September 21, 2012

Monstrous Monday--by Tim Brannan

Thank you, Tim Brannan, for introducing me to the world of Blogfests and Bloghops. Thanks also for having such an impressive blog. You inspire me.

Now, for all you fantasy writers out there. Tim is doing something extra special this year for Halloween. Check out the info below and become a part of MONSTROUS MONDAY.

The rules are simple.

  1. Sign up below
  2. Grab a button and link back to Tim's site and mine
  3. Post your Monster on Monday October 29th 2012
 What kind of Monster?  Well I'm going to be posting about monsters in my YA novel. But you can do whatever you want. For example, Tim's doing monster stats.
 
Here are some buttons/banners. They're really beautiful, aren't they?







Right-click on the picture you want and re-size as needed.
Please link back to http://timbrannan.blogspot.com/ (and you can link to me, too, if you'd like. http://erinyorkauthor.blogspot.com/.

You can sign up here now.

1 comment:

  1. Hey thanks for the link!

    Glad you could join and I hope you can find some good sites/blogs to read and people to connect to!

    ReplyDelete