Friday, October 26, 2012

Need Inspiration? Check out DeviantArt

This week on A Feast of Fantasy, we're posting links to our favorite websites. Websites that inspire us, websites that guide us through the writing or world-building process, websites we think other sci-fi/fantasy/horror writers (or really any writers) should be aware of.

Whenever I'm first starting a story, I love to find characters and settings that remind me of what I'm writing. DeviantArt hasn't failed me yet, and I doubt it ever will. Plus, people on the site also often post stories of their own. So if you’re needing inspiration, check out DeviantArt!

If you’d like to find my profile (I warn you, I’m not terribly active), look up EYWriterEditor, and my profile will pop up.



This post was originally on A Feast of Fantasy. Come join our Tumblr blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment