Friday, December 28, 2012

Aloha Writers Conference--Come to Hawaii with Me!

Are you sick and tired of winter? Honestly, I'm enjoying the snow, but I'm enjoying my upcoming trip to Maui even more!

Bunches of writers and agents--including me, Bill Bernhardt, Elizabeth Evans, and Melissa Flashman--are going to be speaking at the Aloha Writers Conference this January.

Authors will speak on craft. Agents will take pitches and talk about publishing. And I'll be the social media expert, willing and ready to answer as many questions as I can about online networking and marketing.

If you're worried about finances, there's even a holiday discount!

Aside from the conference itself, you can sign up for the retreat, which extends the trip by a week. You can enter the contests to win fabulous cash prizes. And you can enjoy the beauty of Hawaii from the Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua.

Sold yet? I sure hope so. Go to this link to find out more and register for the perfect working vacation.


4 comments:

  1. I've nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award. Way to be a Liebster! And I am so green. I wish I was going with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Thanks, friend. What is that? And can I return the favor and nominate you??

    ReplyDelete