Monday, April 22, 2013

Free Books!

SPECIAL NOTICE: 

I have too many books! Shelves and shelves full. So many that I'm having to shove them in an already packed closet...

My solution is this: If you join my blog, and if you comment on the book review with the book you want in it, YOU GET THE BOOK! FOR FREE!  

You email me your address, and I'll ship the book to you. As easy as that. I do request that after you receive a book, you wait 3 months before requesting another. Sometimes I get multiple copies of the same book, so just because you haven't claimed the first, there might be another!

Help me clear out some shelving and closet space! :) 



*Valid only in the United States and only for books reviewed PRIOR to publication. Other conditions may apply. But don't let that stop you! Start getting free books today!

No comments:

Post a Comment