Christmas in August--For Me Anyway

I've got great news, or at least what I consider great news. For those of you who follow my blog, you know that I do YA book reviews. My plan now is to expand this blog from book reviews to also more information/updates on my life.

Did you know that I'm a writer and editor as well as a book reviewer? Maybe not. Did you know I'm serving AmeriCorps in Connecticut through next August or that I'm going to *ATTEMPT* to do Project 365 again starting August 12(ish)? Almost certainly not.

So look forward to more book reviews (and book reviews on expanded genres) as well as updates on my own journey, writing and non-writing. I know I'm excited to share more of my life.

Check back for new posts on Wednesday of each week.

***

And as a complete side note, check out my new Ninja Turtle glasses. #nerdswag


See? Sharing. And if you're wondering what book(s) I'm reading reviewing, wonder no more: ON LITTLE WINGS by Regina Sirois--I might even be able to get her to do an author interview!--LET'S TAKE THE LONG WAY HOME by Gail Caldwell--just finished it and loved it--INKHEART by Cornelia Funke--audiobook version is fantastic--and WATERSHIP DOWN--my classic bunny tale for the month of August.

See you next week!

Comments

Popular Posts