Wednesday, October 23, 2013

COLD FURY by T. M. Goeglein--Book 3 Cover Reveal

Hi all!

I promised a special blog post today, and I'm going to deliver! We're veering away from Project 365 (just for this week) to celebrate the cover reveal of EMBERS & ASH, the third and final book in the COLD FURY trilogy by amazing young adult author, T. M. Goeglein.

Here it is:


Beautiful, isn't it?

I devoured the first two books in this series, and I can't wait for the third book. Except...I don't want the story to end...

Hopefully Goeglein will write many more books in the near future. He's one of my favorite young adult authors. For those of you who know me, you know that's saying something. I've reviewed a ton of young adult books in my time, and Goeglein's writing always stands out among the best.

EMBERS & ASH will debut in August 2014. Look for it wherever books are sold or preorder. Trust me, this one will sell out fast.

Until next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment