Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Project 365 Breaks

I took a break from my Project 365 posts last week to promote one of my favorite author's new books. I guess I should have posted my pictures from the week on Thursday, since I managed to completely obliterate the digitizer in my phone. Now none of the touch screen functions work, so the phone's in the shop...still...

As such, Project 365 is gonna look a little wonky this week. I'm posting backward--starting with picture 90 and going back a week. As soon as I get my phone back, I'll do another EMERGENCY post to catch up on the week I missed, then it'll be onto posts as normal. Whew!

So let's get to it!


 Day 90: My students are the sweetest.


Day 89: Monday mail call!
 
 
 Day 88: Trying (and failing) to take an artist photograph of my closet.


Day 87: Having a lot of fun with old friends...too much fun, maybe.


Day 86: Me with one of the best girls in the whole world. Love you!


Day 85: This bruise covered about half the length of my thigh. That's what I get for playing too hard with puppies.
 
 
84: The day I spoke to the president about approval for our mobile food pantry program.

 
Day 83: More artistic efforts. I've decided part of Project 365 should be an attempt to better my photography skillz.


Day 82: And...as you can see, my phone is toast. Hopefully I'll have it back SOON!
 
 
 
In other news, it's time for NaNoWriMo! This year, I'm attempting erotica. Hey, it sells well, and I think I have a decent idea. My outline is done; my profile on the NaNo site is finished (you can Buddy me @ The Creator), and I'm ready to get writing. 
 
I'm reading THE GREAT GATSBY. No...I didn't read that one in high school. I had "better" things to do at the time, so now I have to play catch-up on my classics. Sad for an English major to have to admit. This book puts me 4% over my goal of reading 50 books this year. But as I'll be busy with NaNo and the holidays, I need to cram in as much reading as possible. 
 
That's all for now. I'll see you for the emergency post as soon as I get my phone back!

No comments:

Post a Comment