Project 365 Catches Snorlax

Another week in the life of Project 365 has come and gone. Do you remember the midnight release of Pokemon X and Y a few weeks ago? Well, this week, I caught a real-live Snorlax! And I celebrated Halloween as Batwoman.

Enjoy these pics.

Day 91: Practicing my Halloween faces.


 92: It's Halloween, and we're terrifying.


 Day 93: Halloween candy haul. I've been munching all day...


Day 94: Amazing piece of artwork at a local coffee shop.


Day 95: Working on my NaNoWriMo novel.


Day 96: It's a Snorlax, and I caught him in a Master Ball! See also assorted teas and chocolate.


Day 97: Twinsies! And we didn't even plan it.


In other news, I'm nearly 10k into my NaNoWriMo novel, and I've decided to start over from scratch. I've...found I can't write something that I'm not passionate about. Right now, I'm not passionate about lesbian erotica. I'm more into fighting and exploring poverty in our modern age. 

I've had six poems published this week as well. We'll be seeing them in print soon. More details on that as soon as I have them. 

This weekend I'm headed to New Hampshire with some dear friends in AmeriCorps. We're going to climb Mount Washington. And I have the date of my marathon: April 21 of 2014. I'm currently battling some intense leg and ankle pain, but I hope to be back on my game in a few days. 

That's all for this week! See you soon.

Comments

Popular Posts