Project 365 goes to Yankee Candle Village

Up here in New England, the weather is changing fast. We had our first snow shower this week, and the treetops are bare of leaves. Work is a blur, as well, as we prepare for the holidays. This Thanksgiving, we're excited to be feeding 25 families (at least) full Thanksgiving dinners. It's a big process, but the payoff is so worth it.

But enough talking! Here are this week's pictures:


Day 98: My plant baby grew a new shoot! I love it so much.


Day 99: I finally got my phone back! It looks a little different now, so the resale value is probably shot. But it's unique, like me.


Day 100: Watching Despicable Me 2! It was so cute!


 Day: 101: Enjoying cappuccino at Judie's in Amherst, MA. This place is famous for a reason.


Day 102: Cappuccino again! I'm addicted.


Day 103: The first snowfall of fall 2013 in CT!


 Day 104: Best date this year: 11/12/13.



In other news, I'm on to reading THE SHELTERING SKY. Bowles is brilliant, and I find myself making lots of notes in the margins. Does Port strike anyone else as a little psychopathic though? And Kit's no normal chick, herself. 

I watched the original version of THE GREAT GATSBY over the weekend. Seeing the beginning made me appreciate the book anew as well as see Nick's evolution in a different light. I loved how close the director stuck to the book. Lots of lines came straight out of it, which I really enjoyed.

I'm also watching United States of Tara, which is a Showtime show. It's great! Much different than SYBIL, if you're familiar with multiple personalities. 


Comments

Popular Posts