Thursday, December 12, 2013

Project 365 Gets a Nasty Bug

It's been approximately 100 days since I moved to New England. All this time, a little voice in the back of my head kept reminding me that at some point I would encounter new germs. And...at last I did. May I just say, the germs up here are nasty!
 
So prepare yourself for some boring sick pics and for lots of Christmas prep pics!

 
Day 128: I've wanted to visit Mystic Aquarium since moving here. I love aquariums! My good friend, Jessie, is making that possible.


 Day 129: I actually can't take credit for this picture, but I loved it so much, I wanted to post it. We hung and stuffed our stockings! Guess which is mine. Hint: It's not R2-D2. ;)


 Day 130: I've been creeping around the neighborhood taking shots of beautifully decorated Christmas homes lately. Here's one of them. 


 Day 131: I went to the Christmas parade in Niantic this past weekend. This was my favorite float--the food drive!


Day 132: I got another ornament for my Christmas tree. What can I say? I really do love Pinkie Pie from My Little Pony.


Day 133: Christmas treats! Yum!


Day 134: And...the nasty germs hit hard. On the day my aunt came to visit from Oregon, no less. Plus, I missed the mid-year AmeriCorps retreat. The timing couldn't have been worse.


 Day 135: On the second day of being sick, I got up the energy to snap a pic of our first real snowfall for the year. 


Day 136: Third day, and I'm finally recovering. I even ventured outside and was greeted by a blast of frigid air.




That's the past week's posts, plus a couple, since I'm late getting this posted. I hope everyone else is enjoying the holiday season and staying well. I'll see you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment