Friday, December 20, 2013

Project 365 Goes to the Aquarium, Etc.

 I finished my goal of reading fifty books this month. I made it to Mystic Aquarium. I saw Catching Fire. I threw a great party with my even greater boyfriend. It's been a good week and a half. And tomorrow I fly home to Kansas City to see friends and family! This really is the best time of year.



Day 137: I always cry when I read THE GIVER. A lot...


Day 138: Waiting to see Catching Fire...


 Day 139: I threw a party. Check out the homemade spread!


 Day 140: My new best friend--a talking Beluga Whale. 


 Day 141: My supervisor got me a Christmas present. She's so sweet.


 Day 142: IT'S SNOWING AGAIN!!!!! BE VERY AFRAID!!!!!


Day 143: Beautiful frogs at the Hygienic Art Gallery display.


Day 144: The rest of the Christmas presents I ordered for folks arrived!


Day 145: Me with my new work buddy. Thanks, Jessie. :)



See everyone next week. Happy holidays, one and all!


No comments:

Post a Comment