Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Project 365 Finishes a First Draft

It's hard to believe it's already the middle of January. In just six months, my time in AmeriCorps will be up, and I'll be off to grad school. But I'm making the most of my time here while I'm here. 

I hope you enjoy this week's pictures!


 
Day 164: Jim gave me a 10-ream box half full of peanut butter M&M's, which I dutifully shared with my students. I'm such a nice supervisor.


 Day 165: I finished the first draft of a top secret fantasy series I'm working on with two amazing artists! Excitin' writin'!


 Day 166: I woke up Clarence in his heated kitty bed for PLAYTIME! He stopped glaring and had fun after a little while...


Day 167: Best. Creamer. EVER. And a big thanks to Tom for introducing it to us.


Day 168: I fried up some plantains and sprinkled them with Stevia. Honestly, this little snack cures my cravings for both the salty and the sweet. Yum.


 Day 169: I made Sandi's tonic with the leftover water I boiled for my tea. Just add a fresh lemon, half a cucumber, mint leaves, then sweeten to taste. Cleaning yourself out never tasted so good. Delicious both hot and cold.


Day 170: So...this is what the stretching machine at Planet Fitness is for...Right, Jessie?



It's been a fun and productive week. I have the best coworkers to work (and work out) with. I have the best friends to collaborate on writing projects with. And...I'm having just about the best time possible this year.

Hey, if you aren't enjoying life, then you aren't living it.

I hope your January is going well. Wishing you all the best. I'll see you next week! 








No comments:

Post a Comment