Thursday, January 23, 2014

Project 365 Parties and Paints

 It's been another great but cold week in Connecticut. While we've had snow here, it's warm inside and in our hearts. I hope you enjoy this week's pictures.


Day 171: My friend and I went to Panera. It was my first time going since I moved to CT. Yum!


Day 172: I wanted a seashore painting, so I made one myself.


 Day 173: I painted my toenails!


 Day 174: I put a Buddha beeswax candle in my zen garden.


Day 175: A poop pencil. I have the world's best godparents. 


Day 176: I downloaded the demo version of Bravely Default, which is a great, new RPG premiering in a month's time. 


 Day 177: Party night! Aren't we all cute? 


Day 178: I painted a piece to go over my kitchen sink. That empty spot has been bugging me since I moved in. Finally, I took care of it.



I'll see you next week!



No comments:

Post a Comment