Thursday, January 9, 2014

Project 365 Welcomes the New Year

So far, 2014's been good to me. I look forward to the excitement that's sure to unfold in the coming months.



Day 159: I breaded chicken, sauteed spinach in garlic and butter, then threw a mix of peppers on top. of it all Not a bad dinner on the day I was snowed in!

 
 Day 160: After our big snow storm, we had a clear, if cold, day. I immediately went to the beach for a photo shoot. Here's one of the shots. This gull was HUGE. 


 Day 161: I SPENT AN ENTIRE DAY DOING NOTHING BUT PLAYING A POKEMON GAME! It was amazing.


 Day 162: One of the paintings I'm working on...


Day 163: The spread I shared with Jim and Jessie from work. I wish lunch looked like this every day!




And that's it for this post! If you haven't read my post about resolutions versus reflections, please check that out below. See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment