Project 365 Takes on the Penguin Plunge

My mom went home a few days back, and I'm missing her like crazy. However, things haven't slowed down a bit. My exciting news for this past week--I took on the Penguin Plunge and kicked its butt!

For those of you who don't know, that means I ran into an ice-covered lake for a great cause, Special Olympics CT. Yes, you can call me crazy. But before you do, check out this past week's pictures.


Day 242: I'm sexy, and I know it. ;)


Day 243: I'm crazy, and I know it.


Day 244: Momma and I were both sad about her leaving, so we painted her nails to look like a party.


Day 245: Missing my mom, so I holed up and played Ascension. I got really good after playing it for four or so hours. 


Day 246: Check out all the fresh produce, bread, and candy we got in for the food pantry's spring drive! I couldn't be more excited!


Day 247: I gave my amazing office mate the painting I promised her. She noticed the Chinese styling mixed with the acrylics right away, just like I knew she would.


Day 248: So I never noticed the fire station in my town is named Niagara. Thought this was pretty cool.


Day 249: Tori and me after too much sangria. We are super cuties.



And that sums up this past week. Can't wait to post more pictures next time. See you then!



Comments

Popular Posts