Saturday, April 19, 2014

Project 365 Plays Games

It's hard to believe that yet another week in Connecticut has passed, bringing me closer to the end of my term in AmeriCorps. I did get some sad news--despite all the hard work and new projects my site has done, we won't be getting another VISTA next year. I'm disappointed because we are doing important work in the fight against poverty, and I worry that without a VISTA there, it will be hard for the campus to sustain the same level of productivity. 

But in other news, here are the pictures from this week.



 Day 265: I finally headed back to work after bumping my head. I was missed. 


 Day 266: It's game time! And I'm winning.


Day 267: I'm still winning. In fact, I'm pretty sure this is the highest score I've ever gotten on Bejeweled Blitz. 


Day 268: This is what happens when you play games and don't put away your clean laundry. 


Day 269: One of the very cool projects we have coming up on campus. 


Day 270: If it's not one accident, it's another. I'm talented like that. 


Day 271: The sweetness I have to look forward to at the end of a long work week. 



And that's it for this week! See you next time. Hopefully I'll have better news from the Corporation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment