Project 365 Takes a Summer Trip

Since I'll be staying in Connecticut for another year, I took a trip to KC, then went back to Indiana. Here are the pictures from that trip. 


 Day 328: Dropping off some donations to Goodwill. 


Day 329: I love to climb trees!


Day 330: My new office at Mitchell. I have a window! That's how I know I'm moving up in the world. 


Day 331: My pool. I can't get enough of it.


Day 332: I was taking a picture of traffic, and this is how it came out. No Photoshopping or editing necessary.


Day 333: I love this idea. When I move into a house, I'd like to buy doorknobs and paint designs on them!


Day 334: Me with one of my very best friends at a crepery in KC.


Day 335: At the pool! The palm tree in the background isn't real.


Day 336: Niki and I went to a water park on a cloudy day. The place was practically empty other than the lifeguards and us. We loved it.


Day 337: My newest tat--gotten with one of my BFFs and one of my high school English teachers. This guardian symbol is for my mom.


Day 338: So can you tell we weren't ready for the picture? But here are some of the girls enjoying Ethiopian food at the Blue Nile. Yum, yum.


Day 339: Me with my beautiful family in Indiana! I love them all SO much.


 Day 340: My grandfather's newest toy! An awesome old car.


Day 341: Enjoying the wilderness from a comfy seat at my aunt and uncle's new house.



And that's all for this week! See you next time!

Comments

Popular Posts